Who Should Have IVF Treatment?
- Women whose tubes have been removed
- Women with tubual blockages
- Women with hormonal disorders
- Women with endometriosis and chocolate cysts
- Women diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Men with low sperm count (oligospermia)
- Men whose sperm movement is lower than normal (asthenospermia)
- Men who are unable to conceive naturally because of sperm morphology
- Couples undiagnosed fertility issues
IVF Treatment Stages
- The IVF treatment process starts with detailed tests for both the mother and father who will be treated at Miracle IVF Cyprus
- On the 2nd or 3rd day of the mother's menstrual period, preparation of the mother's follicles starts. This follicle development process can be carried out in the city where the couple lives. In this stage, the mother's eggs are developed using several injections. Injection usage can be up to 10-12 days, approximately. These injections only provide follicle development during that period. They have no addtional effects such as extra weight gain or disrupting the menstrual cycle.
- The egg development process ends with a single injection called a 'hatching injection'. This injection ensures that the eggs are ready for processing.
- The next stage happens approximately 36 hours after the hatching injection. Ferdowsi. As the egg collection process is performed under a very low dose of anesthesia, the mother does not feel any pain or discomfort. This process takes 10-15 minutes depending on the number of eggs. After the procedure, the mother immediately recovers and can continue every day with no discomfort.
- Within the same hour of egg collection, sperm is taken from the father and the best sperm cells. Using the selected sperm cells, the mature egg cells of the mother are fertilized directly by ICSI - a microinjection method.
- After fertilization, the embryos are left to develop within our special incubators for 3 to 5 days. Embryos may undergo this process in incubator or in the Embryoscope incubator, depending on the couples preference.
- In the final stage of Cyprus IVF treatment, the best quality embryos are transferred to the mother's womb on the 3rd or 5th day after fertilization. Embryo transfer is included by ultrasound, is a painless process just like a scan. It lasts only 5-10 minutes and the mother is awake and can watch the transfer of every babies into the womb.
At Miracle IVF Centre, Cyprus, we are able to transfer 3 embryos and thus increase the chances of pregnancy. We provide an 80-85% success rate which is higher than the world average.>
The cost of IVF treatment
The cost of IVF treatment in Cyprus vary depending on so many factors. The required IVF treatment and medications to be used are decided based on the medical background and the necessities of the patients.
When we say cost of IVF treatment, it covers all IVF procedures including IVF with sperm donation, egg donation, genetic screening etc. If there is a sperm/male factor that prevents a natural pregnancy, such as azoospermia or Kleinfelter Syndrome, the patients should opt for a sperm donation treatment, looking at the cost of sperm donation. If there is an egg/female factor such as diminished egg reserve, early menopause, low quality eggs or lack of eggs due to serious previous cancer treatments, then the patients should opt for an IVF treatment with donor eggs, looking at the cost of egg donation. While the cost of sperm donation and the cost of egg donation and the cost of PGD are mostly fixed, the cost of other genetic screening procedures change based on the genetic screening required such as single-gene screening or 23 chromosome detailed screening.
We will be more than happy to guide you with the best possible treatment and the cost of IVF treatment based on your situation, so please fill in the contact form below for getting in touch with us immediately, one of our experienced coordinators will be replying you at the first convenience.