Mission, Vision, Quality
Our mission is to provide infertility treatment and women's health services with the most up-to-date scientific knowledge, diagnosis and treatment methods, at the highest technology and quality standards, without compromising on conscience, ethics, and transparency, with a team of happy, dedicated, experienced professionals, and patient-focused care.
Our vision is to grow in a healthy and controlled manner without compromising on fundamental values and scientific principles, to increase our academic output, and to become a national and international leader and role model with our successes.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
- To be a pioneer in scientific research by using modern technology in our operating and management system established in accordance with national and international standards,
- To increase the visibility of our center by working without compromising scientific, conscientious and ethical principles,
- To maximize the provision of medical services and live birth rates,
- To provide laboratory analysis services focused on delivering reliable and accurate results,
- To consider and evaluate the demands of relevant stakeholders and take corrective actions to aim for the satisfaction of clinicians, patients, and their families in all circumstances,
- To establish a quality service awareness in all units among management and staff, and to encourage participation in quality improvement activities by creating training programs,
- To ensure that our laboratory is audited by competent people in the field with an open principle for continuous improvement,
- To build and execute a system based on providing diagnostic and treatment-related analyses and medical services at the highest quality, with continuous education, information, measurement, improvement, and review, and to constantly improve,
- To be a modern center that continuously produces information by using well-trained personnel who are knowledgeable about quality management systems, accepted test methods, and advanced devices,
- To provide patient-oriented services with our personnel who have empathy, are well-groomed, polite, kind, and smiling in regular locations for patient admission and consultation services,
- To be among the intellectual leaders in our field globally,
- To support the participation of our employees in international congresses/seminars/publications and to reach and present the most up-to-date information in clinical and laboratory settings to our patients by personally getting involved in ongoing studies,
- To sustain and grow the services provided to foreign patients within the scope of health tourism with economic, scientific, and quality services,
- To adopt a scientific, unbiased, and good professional and technical practice based on a scientific basis in the provision of analyses and services while adhering to the principles of independence, impartiality, and confidentiality in service delivery,
- To continuously improve our quality and management system in line with the innovations in science and technology in accordance with the international standard 'TS EN ISO 15189 Medical Laboratories - Requirements for Quality and Competence' and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard.